Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
Standard First Aid - Ontario WSIB compliant
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head, neck and spinal injuriesBone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Illnesses
With CPR C: 16 hours in-class
Online/In-Class Hybrid Training
CPR C: 8 hours in-class + 8 hours online learning
Please note: On-line learning time will vary depending on the learner.
3-year certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level A or C.
CSA Z1210-17 and WSIB compliant.
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Standard First Aid CPR A/C Online access
- Standard First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Course meets legislation requirements for Ontario worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.