- Certified rope & technical rescue services
- Risk & hazards assessment - Rescue plan
- Equipment rental & consultant
High Angle Rescue - Working at Heights Safety
Our technical rope rescue team consists of high angle rescue technicians with NFPA compliant and SPRAT certifications.
Our team is available to advise and provide recommendations for personnel working at heights or for special access locations. Our solutions for these access locations are efficient and cost effective.
We take pride in providing safe and predictable work conditions for all types of structures and buildings. Our staff are also trained and certified with the expertise to develop emergency rescue and fall
- Emergency action plan
- Equipment care & inspection
- Installation for temporary fall arrest & restraint systems