This half-day course consists of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties while operating gas detector equipment's.
Atmospheric testing / Gas Detector Training
- Common hazardous gases
- The importance of fresh air zeroing, bumping and calibrating the detector
- Understanding the information provided by the detector
- Programming Low and High Alarms
- Understanding any alarms and their different meanings
- Diagnosing error messages
Is this course for me?
The program is designed for workers who require relying on gas detection equipment during work.