Do you want to work with one of the most innovative safety and rescue team in Ontario? To meet the fast-growing demand for our services, we are currently looking for candidates with significant technical rescue and industrial safety experience.
Confined Space & Rope Technicians:
- Current Technical Rescue Training (High angle or confined space or marine) from a reputable provider.
- Good physical condition
- Previous work experience in industrial confined space work is an asset.
We are also intrested in candidates with:
- NFPA 1001-1002 and available for 40 hours training
- Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant status with legal entitlement to work in Canada
- Valid HCP (Basic life support) card and Stardard First Aid
- No conviction for a criminal offence, which a pardon hasn't yet been granted
- Valid Driver's License with DZ (Air endorsement) and a driving record that demonstrates responsible and safe driving behaviour
The following would be an asset:
- Confined space, High angle rescue or marine instructor training.
- Full-time or part-time municipal fire-rescue experience
- Candidates with NFPA 1001-1002 only certification will be considered on the merit of their application
- Technical rescue training and experience Sprat and/or Irata certification with up-to-date logbooks
- Successful completion of commercial boat operator licence: MED/A3, SVOP and/or Maritime communication licence
- Completion of any Canadian paramedic or EMT program college level - with or without A-EMCA
- Currently or retired members of the Canadian Forces, coast guard or paramedic services anywhere in Canada
- National Lifeguard (NLS) certification past or current
- High Angle Rescue, Vehicle Extrication, Swift Water Rescue, Confined Space Rescue & Ice Rescue certifications at technical level from a reputable training provider.
Please note: At this time, high angle instructor "certification" without significant teaching experience is not considered an asset.