Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aidand cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for Ontario worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Emergency First Aid - Ontario WSIB Compliant
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
CPR A: 6.5 hours in-class
CPR C: 7.5 hours in-class
Online/In-Class Hybrid Training
CPR A: 3.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning
CPR C: 4.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning
Certification: 3-year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid CPR Training online access (Blended program only)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Is this course for me?
Course meets legislation requirements for Ontario worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.