In accordance with regulation and industry best practice, this training is suitable for any work location where falling in cold water is a possibility.
Basic Water / Ice Safety for Workers
- Worksite emergency procedures
- Proper fitting and wearing of life jackets or buoyancy devices
- Proper techniques for using life rings and ropes
- Basic rescue and retrieval from water techniques (land based)
- Basic safety information for working on and around ice
- Basic techniques for performing ice self-rescue